Buddy Club Type A Shift Knob - M10 x1.25mm - Nissan & Mitsubishi
The Buddy Club Shift Knob Type A was designed by Mr. Jun San Chen himself. It is what he uses to win races in his race cars with floor mounted shifters such as the Altezza, Chaser, and DC5.
Buddy Club Type-A Shift Knob is a lightweight and durable in design and is 45mm wide. The shift knob has a satin white top made from Delrin and comes with a polished bottom with Buddy Club's logo on it.
The Type A shift knob is what Buddy Club drivers use in their actual race cars across the globe to win races!
- Specially made for race cars
- Improves performance
- More Precise Shifting Performance
- Large Diameter Enhances a Solid Grip Feeling
- Size: 45mm wide
- Transmission Type: Manual
- Finish: White
- Material: Logo Branded Steel/Plastic (Delrin)
- Thread Pitch: M10 x 1.25mm (fits most MT Nissan & Mitsubishi)