Tax & VAT Info
We are based in the Lithuania (EU), but ship orders all over the world to a number of different people and businesses.
Who needs to pay VAT?
- All regular customers inside the EU tax zone*.
- GB customers when the consignment does not exceed £135 in value (~160.00 €)**.
Our website will show your country tax correctly, but you need to add your items to the cart and proceed to the checkout page.
Who will not get charged VAT?
- EU/GB business owners with a valid EU VAT number / GB VAT number. (Please note: We will verify all VAT numbers to ensure that they match the registered business details.)
- All customers and business owners outside of the EU.
- GB customers when the consignment exceeds £135 in value (~160.00 €).
If you are registering a company account with a valid EU/GB VAT number, please contact us to apply a 0% VAT rate to you. Unfortunately it can not be done automatically.
Who pays the Tax and Import duties for shipments outside of the EU?
We do not charge Tax on orders delivered outside the EU (except GB). If you are having goods delivered to any country outside of the EU it is the recipients responsibility to pay any tax and import duties relevant to their country. Please note that goods may not be released until the Tax and duties are paid.
*Countries within the EU tax zone are:
- Austria (including Jungholtz and Mittelberg)
- Czech Republic
- France (including Monaco and Corsica)
- Ireland (Both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Italy (including Sardinia)
- Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores)
- Slovak Republic
- Spain (including the Balearic Islands Majorca, Ibiza & Menorca but NOT including the Canary Islands)
**The value should be based on the “intrinsic value” of the goods, which equates to the price at which the goods are sold, excluding:
- transport and insurance costs;
- any other taxes and charges.