We are based in the Lithuania (EU), but ship orders all over the world to a number of different people and businesses.
All prices on the website are by default displayed as exclusive of VAT. You can see prices that include your country's VAT by proceeding to the checkout.
Who needs to pay VAT?
All regular customers inside the EU tax zone*.
- GB customers when the consignment does not exceed £135 in value (~160.00 €)**.
Who will not get charged VAT?
- EU/GB business owners with a valid EU VAT number / GB VAT number. (Please note: We will verify all VAT numbers to ensure that they match the registered business details.)
- All customers and business owners outside of the EU.
- GB customers when the consignment exceeds £135 in value (~160.00 €).
How to buy as a VAT-registered company?
1. Create an account
2. Enter the required information for a new address (Account → Addresses → Add a new address), making sure to include your company name and VAT number.
3. Inform us (via email/chat) that you have registered an account and wish to apply for a zero VAT rate.
4. Give us few hours to verify your VAT number.
5. The 0% VAT will be applied at checkout when you purchase items from the evilspeed store.
Who pays the Tax and Import duties for shipments outside of the EU?
We do not charge Tax on orders delivered outside the EU (except GB). If you are having goods delivered to any country outside of the EU it is the recipients responsibility to pay any tax and import duties relevant to their country. Please note that goods may not be released until the Tax and duties are paid.
*Countries within the EU tax zone are:
- Austria (including Jungholtz and Mittelberg)
- Czech Republic
- France (including Monaco and Corsica)
- Ireland (Both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Italy (including Sardinia)
- Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores)
- Slovak Republic
- Spain (including the Balearic Islands Majorca, Ibiza & Menorca but NOT including the Canary Islands)
** The value should be based on the “intrinsic value” of the goods, which equates to the price at which the goods are sold, excluding:
- transport and insurance costs;
- any other taxes and charges.